Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

Definitely looking like the trailer is only going to be attached with the domestic release of Guardians. Have to wait another week. :(

Forum Pro
Law
genloovers wrote:
Peto1899 wrote:I know what the majority of you think of this guy but I'll post it anyway.

https://twitter.com/mccrabb_will/status ... 1953685504
Why post this? We already know the guy is full of shit. It's been proven time and again.
It's probably your twitter

I'll pass.

I'm expecting a package from abroad, but I have no idea when exactly DHL is going to deliver it, and it really annoys me because I work all week and I really don't want to miss the delivery guy. It would be great if somehow I knew the exact day the package is gonna show up. Any thoughts, genloovers?

lol

Wow. So Nolan and WB really don't give two craps about their fans, huh? Here we all were expecting the marketing to kick into gear with at least a lead up to the next trailer and we got nothing. Seriously? :wtf:

genloovers wrote:Wow. So Nolan and WB really don't give two craps about their fans, huh? Here we all were expecting the marketing to kick into gear with at least a lead up to the next trailer and we got nothing. Seriously? :wtf:
Generalisation much.

genloovers wrote:Wow. So Nolan and WB really don't give two craps about their fans, huh? Here we all were expecting the marketing to kick into gear with at least a lead up to the next trailer and we got nothing. Seriously? :wtf:
You're the worst.

i genuinely don't even know when this movie is coming out