Posters and Official Images

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Forum Pro
Law
dormouse7 wrote:Postcard of the lighthouse near Digue du Braek, west of Dunkirk:
I see you're still not posting posters or official images

And I still see you quoting them. Someone in the post above asked to see it.

However, I did restart the filming in the west for the east discussion in the wrong tab/thread I had open. I thought I was in the Set Photos and Videos thread where I properly posted the west for east BTS set video. I have now moved my stuff there, so you are now the only one with a picture in the wrong thread.

Found this on blu-ray.com, but wish it was in higher res. Nevermind, will use it as my phone wallpaper:

Alex Dunkirk image - posted by Warner Bros China

Big Harry Styles closeup right in your face. Warner Bros China sure knows how to market this movie. :D Off topic, but that begs the question, is Harry's fanbase in China huge?

The Chinese phrase means "We shall never surrender" anyway.

Bale Fan wrote:Big Harry Styles closeup right in your face. Warner Bros China sure knows how to market this movie. :D Off topic, but that begs the question, is Harry's fanbase in China huge?

The Chinese phrase means "We shall never surrender" anyway.
Hard to tell re Harry's popularity in China. I think China blocks Google so Google Trends has no info on how much he is searched in China. And I could be wrong but I don't think 1D ever had any concerts in mainland China (they did in Hong Kong - sold out, in 2015).

LOL at them skipping TDK!

Lmao, that's a shame. And it's arguably the best of the bunch.

It has a mistake too. It states Dunkirk has a 9.8 on IMDb (near the lower left corner).