Posters and Official Images

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

Barry Keoghan @BarryKeoghan tweeted the poster with:
DUNKIRK , Nice boys @JALowden @Harry_Styles @aneurinBarnard @TGlynnCarney ,Finn Whitehead @dunkirkmovie

Tom Glynn-Carney @TGlynnCarney tweeted the poster with:
Looking good. Get ready 2017. @BarryKeoghan @JALowden @aneurinBarnard @Harry_Styles Fionny Boy @wbpictures @dunkirkmovie
Aneurin Barnard @aneurinBarnard tweeted the poster with:
#Like
Jack Lowden @JALowden (if that is actually the same Jack) tweeted the poster and:
#work
Harry has not tweeted since Oct 7 and has never tweeted anything at all about Dunkirk yet.
Fionn is not on Twitter.

It's Cillian Murphy.

evilnik wrote:It's Cillian Murphy.
We have a winner.

evilnik wrote:It's Cillian Murphy.
No. It's the lead. Harry. Would make absolutely zero sense putting a supporting character on the poster.

I have no doubt that's Fionn on the poster.
Last edited by Innovator on December 13th, 2016, 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Innovator wrote:I have no doubt that's Finn in the poster.

I have no doubt that's Tom Hardy in the poster.

genloovers wrote:
Innovator wrote:I have no doubt that's Finn in the poster.

I have no doubt that's Tom Hardy in the poster.
Yikes, we're all just speculating. But Fionn is supposed to be one of the leads, so it makes sense. And his outfit matches with the BTS photos we've seen during the shooting.

It's definitely not Hardy and it doesn't look like Cillian Murphy.

Havoc1st wrote:It's definitely not Hardy and it doesn't look like Cillian Murphy.
I think so, too. Anyway, as I understand it, Hardy and Murphy are supporting characters, not leads. It's likely one of the younger cast: Aneurin, Harry or Fionn.

As for the uniform the guy on the poster is wearing: I don't think it's significant. A cloak looks far more dramatic on that background, so any of the young actors could have put it on specifically for the poster.

Also, at first I thought it was Fionn, but the guy one the poster is fairly tall and lanky. Fionn is pretty short, I think (5′8 or 5′9 at most).