IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
OMG

A LINK PLEASE !!!

Please PM me. Thank you!!

I'd greatly appreciate a PM if possible.

WHERE'S THE PROLOOOOGUE !! WHERE IS IT, YOU WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO AN ORDINARY CITIZEN !!!

the_red_ninja wrote:The first wave of PMs have gone out. For security purposes, I'll send the last few in 10 minutes time. You had no choice, but thanks for waiting. If someone sabotages the link - I'm gonna kill somebody :ninja: enjoy

BIG Thanks to Law, Ruth, and antovolk for their support and their critical contributions.
Good job everyone, and you as well.

Thank you guys, MUCH appreciated.

Man that ticking almost gave me a damn heart attack what in the hell. Plus that shot right at the end is freaking godlike...

Thank you Law, Ninja, antovolk. It is indeed, "Legit".

I'm tearing up. It's beautiful. Those aerial shots over the water....I'm just.....verklempt. I'm gonna need a minute.
Poor Tom Hardy

Oku
the_red_ninja wrote:If someone sabotages the link - I'm gonna kill somebody :ninja: enjoy
You just spent the past few hours combing through page after page to painstakingly copy and past usernames one by one, and that's what you get mad about?

If it gets taken down, just re-upload it elsewhere. It'll take like five minutes.

Sorry that you're a mod and all, but I won't mince words; I'm amazed at how inefficiently this has all gone down.

Edit: Just post the link publicly, please. PMing everyone who asks is not safer at all and is a placebo at best.
Last edited by Oku on December 16th, 2016, 9:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.