IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Shady1 wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:
Innovator wrote:Now, whenever we get the link, please don't share it out in the open (either here or in other forums), as WB will delete it as fast as they can.
People should upload backups of it to various websites. I guarantee you some of the new users posting in this thread asking for a PM are WB plants.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's kind of hilarious when you think about it. Mickey and his friends planting spies in NF in order to take down the baddies.
It wouldn't be the first time. We know they're watching very closely (The Prestige pun lol) based on the fact his YouTube post got taken down immediately. I understand Nolan probably doesn't want anyone watching his IMAX footage in bootleg form, but at the same time none of the people on this forum are looking to rip off him or WB when this movie is released next July. These are the diehard fans who will be buying tickets to see the movie multiple times in theaters.

it never ends

I'm French i don't understand what you say my English suck but PLEEEAAAAASSSSE, I'M WANT THE PROLOGUE !!!!!!

ps : I play in the film

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

okungnyo wrote:
NolaNvsNathaN wrote:
Innovator wrote:Now, whenever we get the link, please don't share it out in the open (either here or in other forums), as WB will delete it as fast as they can.
Exactly!!!!
File hosting sites aren't like YouTube, they take ages to respond to takedown requests.

Nothing is stopping Law from just uploading the video to a file hosting site and posting the link in this thread. It would take five minutes.

Heck, take ten minutes and Google "how to make a torrent". Then it'll be nearly impossible to take it down.
Perhaps you're right (even though I don't agree with posting the link in this thread), but I can't complain when he was the only one brave enough to record the thing. We are for sure getting it, that's what matters. I actually thought we wouldn't, for whatever reason.

redfirebird2008 wrote: It wouldn't be the first time. We know they're watching very closely (The Prestige pun lol) based on the fact his YouTube post got taken down immediately. I understand Nolan probably doesn't want anyone watching his IMAX footage in bootleg form, but at the same time none of the people on this forum are looking to rip off him or WB when this movie is released next July. These are the diehard fans who will be buying tickets to see the movie multiple times in theaters.
I think they brought it on themselves anyway. Limiting the prologue to such a small audience was kind of shitty.

Nomis wrote:it never ends

redfirebird2008 wrote:
Shady1 wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:People should upload backups of it to various websites. I guarantee you some of the new users posting in this thread asking for a PM are WB plants.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's kind of hilarious when you think about it. Mickey and his friends planting spies in NF in order to take down the baddies.
It wouldn't be the first time. We know they're watching very closely (The Prestige pun lol) based on the fact his YouTube post got taken down immediately. I understand Nolan probably doesn't want anyone watching his IMAX footage in bootleg form, but at the same time none of the people on this forum are looking to rip off him or WB when this movie is released next July. These are the diehard fans who will be buying tickets to see the movie multiple times in theaters.
Exactly. I for one am not even getting the prologue in my country, so this is the only way I can see it.

It's basically in every IMAX theater

a lot of Rogue One screenings are sold the fuck out

yes they'll reach a much larger audience this time than with TDKR

Oku
redfirebird2008 wrote:
Shady1 wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's kind of hilarious when you think about it. Mickey and his friends planting spies in NF in order to take down the baddies.
The YouTube video got taken by a bot, every studio uses one.

WB doesn't pay employees to spend their day manually monitoring a fan site, come on.

Is this the average level of technical knowledge on these forums?

Guess that explains why Law won't upload the thing to a file hosting site or make a torrent, I guess.

Nomis wrote:It's basically in every IMAX theater

a lot of Rogue One screenings are sold the fuck out

yes they'll reach a much larger audience this time than with TDKR
No, it is most definitely not "in every IMAX theater". I have one 10 minutes from my house and they don't have the prologue. I don't know where you're from, but here in New York, it's only in three or four IMAX theaters. NY is a big state, there's a lot more than four true IMAX places they could be showing it but nobody is -and i'm not exactly living in the sticks, either.