IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
genloovers wrote:
dunkirktrash wrote:When should I start peeping for bootlegs? Anyone have any clue? I'm a bit busy atm and I can't refresh the Forum as much as I'd like. Thanks in advance!
In about 2-3 hours most likely. The UK midnight shows are currently underway.
Thanks! x

antovolk
IMAX. HARDY. RYLANCE. TICKING. LOTS OF IT #Dunkirk prologue

Damn, how long is Rogue One anyway? Where's all the comments from people who've seen the Dunkirk prologue? Why's everyone holding out? How long do we have to wait? What's the deal? I'm a little too caffeinated right now so please let us know what you thought or I will indeed begin bouncing off the walls

Midnight showings are over. There's some guy on twitter giving descriptions.

More on R1 later, first #Dunkirk prologue. Loads of full IMAX POV. We see everyone except Harry. Clever cutaway to hide THAT extra
No trailer/sizzle at the end. The SFX and ticking based score REALLY took me by surprise. #Dunkirk cc @tracksounds
If the trailer didn't sell you and I see it didn't for a few of you, the prologue will. So so tense, absolutely killer. #Dunkirk
Also Hardy going full Bane again? #Dunkirk
Lol no Styles. Nolan I love you.

Bacon wrote:
More on R1 later, first #Dunkirk prologue. Loads of full IMAX POV. We see everyone except Harry. Clever cutaway to hide THAT extra
No trailer/sizzle at the end. The SFX and ticking based score REALLY took me by surprise. #Dunkirk cc @tracksounds
If the trailer didn't sell you and I see it didn't for a few of you, the prologue will. So so tense, absolutely killer. #Dunkirk
It's a prologue, and according to StylesMovieNews his character comes in later. She actually predicted Harry wouldn't be in it.

Did you guys see the breakdown she did of the trailer gif by gif? That girl is amazing.

genloovers wrote:Midnight showings are over. There's some guy on twitter giving descriptions.
That guy is me.

Writing up full thoughts now.

Nice @antovolk!

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
dunkirktrash wrote:
Bacon wrote:
It's a prologue, and according to StylesMovieNews his character comes in later. She actually predicted Harry wouldn't be in it.

Did you guys see the breakdown she did of the trailer gif by gif? That girl is amazing.
`

Yup, Sasha knows what she's talking about! : https://twitter.com/StylesMovieNews
Last edited by Nik82 on December 14th, 2016, 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Amazed and grateful there's no bootleg yet.