IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
If this is confirmed, it will be the first time I'm seeing a Nolan trailer/prologue attached to a movie THAT I ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE. :D

Well, this is definitely interesting.

Is this only playing with 70mm Rogue One screenings?

Yea I'm booked into a standard Rogue One screening :( . Did TDKR prologue play on normal screens?
Last edited by elemunt on December 5th, 2016, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ei18 wrote:Is this only playing with 70mm Rogue One screenings?
Most likely only 70mm IMAX screenings. But someone said that it may also be on digital IMAX screens. Nolan has only ever had his IMAX prologues play on REAL 70mm film IMAX screens. Still don't know/need confirmation from WB.

elemunt wrote:Yea I'm booked into a standard Rogue One screening :( . Did TDKR prologue play on normal screens?
No. The prologues only played on real film IMAX Screens. The regular screens as well as digital IMAX got the standard trailers. I'd expect there to be a regular trailer for regular screens.

genloovers wrote:
Most likely only 70mm IMAX screenings. But someone said that it may also be on digital IMAX screens. Nolan has only ever had his IMAX prologues play on REAL 70mm film IMAX screens. Still don't know/need confirmation from WB.
I hope it's not just 70mm. My 70mm theater is showing Rogue One on laser.

ei18 wrote:
genloovers wrote:
I hope it's not just 70mm. My 70mm theater is showing Rogue One on laser.
The only way to know for sure is for WB to say something. I'm just going on what happened in the past.

genloovers wrote:If this is confirmed, it will be the first time I'm seeing a Nolan trailer/prologue attached to a movie THAT I ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE. :D
Agreed.