IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

But it will not be posted online? I really want to see it, so do I have to watch a bootleg...? :thumbdown:

Watching a Nolan bootleg is love. Watching a Nolan bootleg is life.

Looks like steveportee and I will be back in the dubbing business.

Someone call Celestin

what's the difference between a prologue and a trailer? Does a prologue contain extra footage not in the film?

Hell yeah! Awesome news, glad this turned out to be true!

Sysmatic wrote:Watching a Nolan bootleg is love. Watching a Nolan bootleg is life.
I couldn't agree more, but we're talking about a 7 minute long IMAX-shot prologue here lol...

Shady1 wrote:what's the difference between a prologue and a trailer? Does a prologue contain extra footage not in the film?
A prologue is pretty much the opening scene of the film.

Innovator wrote:
Shady1 wrote:what's the difference between a prologue and a trailer? Does a prologue contain extra footage not in the film?
And I think it will be pretty impressive because someone (I think it was Rylance?) said in an interview that "it opens right into the action".

willaartwillem wrote:
Innovator wrote:
And I think it will be pretty impressive because someone (I think it was Rylance?) said in an interview that "it opens right into the action".
Yeah, I think so! That's what I'm most excited about, should be one hell of a scene.