IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Impressed by the prologue. After watching it, I'm not sure there is "THE lead" in a strict sense. Possibly some members of the ensemble cast will have a bit more screen time, but that's about it.
But then again, the prologue could be very misleading, because it needs to establish that sense of urgency. I suspect the screen time will be divided as: 60% on the young actors stuck on the beach, 20% on Hardy and Co, and 20% on Rylance's evacuation efforts.

grabbed it from streamable link earlier but after 2 min video doesn't run. PM me with new link is appreciated thanks :)
Last edited by 61zone on December 17th, 2016, 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lenny's Scienter wrote:Can someone pm me the prologue thanks
You live in Dallas, bro. Go down to the AMC North Park or Cinemark 17 and see it in IMAX!

That heartbeat score is goddamn nerve racking. I felt like my own heart was beating like that!

Could I get a PM with the prologue? Thanks a million! :thumbup:

Could someone with knowledge let me know what was going on in the air during the prologue? You can use spoiler tags I guess. It was so fast paced and chaotic in the theater, I really couldn't tell. Who's who; who's shooting at who, etc. Would be helpful.

Long-time lurker. Can someone pm the prologue please? Promise i'll stop lurking :D

Can anyone, someone pm the prologue or give the link to me..... please i'm dying here

Hi there, could someone PM me too?

I already made plans with friends to see RO and based on people's reactions here I don't expect to be able to sit through it in 3D (or even be able to convince anyone else to), which our IMAX theatre is showing it exclusively in.

Greatly appreciate it,
Cheers!

Can someone pm me as well? No Prologue in my country...