IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Fine, I'll just tell you the whole thing, if you're all too damn busy waiting to enjoy my attempt at entertaining you.

Knock Nock

"Who's There"

A broken pencil.

"A Broken pencil who?"

Never mind, it's pointless.

[get it? "pointless" come on people, it was funny, dammit]

FFS I CAN'T POST FOR

SIX

FUCKING TIMES

THIS IS CRAZY THIS IS MADNESS

Add me to PM list please! ! !

Stark 07 wrote:Hi guys, can you add me to the list for the sharing of the prologue please ?

:gonf: :gonf:
me too :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Dobson wrote:I bet one of those rookies is a WB employee. :lol:
I was just thinking the same thing. :lol:

OMG

LEAVE NINJA ALONE

Oku
NolaNvsNathaN wrote:
Innovator wrote:Now, whenever we get the link, please don't share it out in the open (either here or in other forums), as WB will delete it as fast as they can.
Exactly!!!!
File hosting sites aren't like YouTube, they take ages to respond to takedown requests.

Nothing is stopping Law from just uploading the video to a file hosting site and posting the link in this thread. It would take five minutes.

Heck, take ten minutes and Google "how to make a torrent". Then it'll be nearly impossible to take it down.

Innovator wrote:Now, whenever we get the link, please don't share it out in the open (either here or in other forums), as WB will delete it as fast as they can.
People should upload backups of it to various websites. I guarantee you some of the new users posting in this thread asking for a PM are WB plants.

Oku
Ruth wrote:
Robin wrote: I came in the middle of this and that post of yours a few pages back read as a "fuck you, but I got it so that's that". I've posted a lot of stuff here so that just rubbed me the wrong way. but I did say my bad when I saw i misunderstood the situation
lol okay. I should've chosen my words better. But the only reason why I wasn't fast enough to get it was because I was trying to do a few things at once, like checking this circus. So it's still part of yall fault haha.

Can someone lock this thread for a few mins?
How about you stop posting and leave if you want to?

Stop backseat moderating. Let people have their fun and say what they want to.