IMAX Locations and Info Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I agree. (go see it again this weekend)

Detroit will probably beat The Dark tower haha

I'm seeing it a second time this coming Wednesday in IMAX (Xenon) and hopefully a third time the week after. I think Valerian might take over on August 17 here (I truly hope they split the screen though).

Seeing it tomorrow for the third time. Can't wait. :gonf:

Oku

I really wanted to see it on Cinemark XD 70mm, but apparently they're replacing it with damn Dark Tower

saw it for the 2nd time yesterday.. will watch it again this weekend..

Hi guys, can You recommend me what is the best Theater to watch Dunkirk in Sydney?
What are the best Cinema Theater in Sidney not only for Dunkirk? I will arrive there at Travelodge Wynyard tomorrow and will leave the next day, so I thought it could be Good to go to the Cinema :) Thanks a lot!

SydneyBlue120d wrote:Hi guys, can You recommend me what is the best Theater to watch Dunkirk in Sydney?
What are the best Cinema Theater in Sidney not only for Dunkirk? I will arrive there at Travelodge Wynyard tomorrow and will leave the next day, so I thought it could be Good to go to the Cinema :) Thanks a lot!
Here is a reddit discussion of the same question.
https://www.reddit.com/r/sydney/comment ... x_darling/