DVD/Blu-ray Release

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Damn you Nolan. Can't you see that I'm dying here?£

The page was deleted. Lol WB get your stuff together.

Maybe the delay for announcing the blu-ray is because WB is having a war with Nolan over adding Atmos to the blu-ray lol (I hope they do though..)

Hopefully, they’re arguing about including IMAX cells in the box. WB wants to take an IMAX print and just snip off random frames and drop them in the box, Nolan only wants worthwhile frames of iconic shots, not a motion blurred shot of Fionn
Whitehead taking a dump.

If they're making collector's editions with IMAX film cells like with Interstellar I'm gonna die.

I already have a standard 5/70mm film cell, but I need an IMAX cell to enrich my collection!

I think Dunkirk is the ideal choice to be released with IMAX cells. It would ruin me, but would really enjoy the hunt for some nice shots.

These are the different editions that are going to be released in Italy (release date: 18th of December):

Blu-ray edition, Steelbook, Digibook, 4K edition, and a Christopher Nolan Director's collection pack with almost all of Nolan's films in 4K (including 18 discs: 7 4K Ultra HD discs + 11 Blu-ray discs + 1 DVD) :).

RIP my wallet. I'll probably get the Best Buy 4K steelbook + UK Digibook/Filmbook + Interstellar UHD.
I might get more if there are other exclusives (and if IMAX cells are included).

missidcullen wrote: Christopher Nolan Director's collection pack with almost all of Nolan's films in 4K (including 18 discs: 7 4K Ultra HD discs + 11 Blu-ray discs + 1 DVD) :).
oh fuck me