Trailer #2

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Law wrote:
Nomis wrote:So cool to see this, I'm one of those running on the upper deck:
Which speck of man are you
I obviously can't see either but I can tell that this was an intense shoot and I will definitely be able to see myself in it once we see the entire scene.

Also Vader, [in Ygritte voice] you know nothing, I'm sure you will love this film.

As for VFX in the trailer, I think they only removed things that were obviously too modern for that period. Especially the wind mills lol but they left the cables to keep the ships steady even in lololol

Nomis wrote:As for VFX in the trailer, I think they only removed things that were obviously too modern for that period. Especially the wind mills lol but they left the cables to keep the ships steady even in lololol
Oh lol, didn't even notice it. Where can you see those?

willaartwillem wrote:
Nomis wrote:As for VFX in the trailer, I think they only removed things that were obviously too modern for that period. Especially the wind mills lol but they left the cables to keep the ships steady even in lololol
The pic I posted. Also the same scene when you see the Messerschmitt and Spitfire flyby, the little boat in the back.

willaartwillem wrote:
Ruth wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Well if you saw the trailer you already know it's a very small scale movie about troops standing on a beach who really want to go home and sadly are shot at a wee bit.

-Vader
What you didn't know about is that at the end of this movie there's this big plot twist with Styles just walking into the frame and starting singing with all of those extras on the beach acting as a huge flashmob, revealing the true purpose of making this movie - Nolan is assembling a new boy band, fronted by Styles, hence the relatively young cast. I don't know the name, but I've heard donekirk could be a fan favorite.

So I just spoiled everyone this movie.
I heard Tom Hardy will play the bass guitar and Michael Caine (surprise appearance) will be spitting some fire ass lines.
As I've already unveiled myself to be the actual Tom Hardy, I can assure you that I can't play any instrument. But I can be a great pimp, if need be.

Nomis wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:
The pic I posted. Also the same scene when you see the Messerschmitt and Spitfire flyby, the little boat in the back.
Ah, thanks. But it surely looks like Nolan is avoiding CGI at all cost this time.

BTW, you're about to hit 10000 posts dude!

willaartwillem wrote:
Nomis wrote:
willaartwillem wrote: Oh lol, didn't even notice it. Where can you see those?
Ah, thanks. But it surely looks like Nolan is avoiding CGI at all cost this time.

BTW, you're about to hit 10000 posts dude!
Or maybe it's just not finished yet. ;)
You could see cables in Interstellar's trailer just months before the movie was released.

The trailer wasn't attached to my RO showing :( .

This scene:

has to be this scene (probably):

That's my boy Hoytema! :gonf:
Last edited by User of Interest on December 16th, 2016, 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

I mean, it's probably the same scene but it's not the same explosion.