Trailer #2

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
OVERMAN wrote:I still firmly believe in the specific case of this movie the rating is gonna tell me everything I need to know. PG-13: Nolan is becoming a coward, still making films with his bloody kids in mind while disrespecting the representation of the events that took place in Dunkirk, mellowing shit down with some teenage drama in times of war. Or Rated R: he's trying something truly ambitious that may actually defy what people came to expect of him as a filmmaker, breaking the limitations of the blockbuster niche he's been sitting on so bloody comfortably. First trailer had more of an art-house teaser, this one may show what I want to see.
There are sometimes moments of brilliance on this forum. Posts that make really good points and provide a new way of thinking of things. Posts that gain new users or old users newly founded respect.

This is not one of those posts.

OVERMAN wrote:I still firmly believe in the specific case of this movie the rating is gonna tell me everything I need to know. PG-13: Nolan is becoming a coward, still making films with his bloody kids in mind while disrespecting the representation of the events that took place in Dunkirk, mellowing shit down with some teenage drama in times of war. Or Rated R: he's trying something truly ambitious that may actually defy what people came to expect of him as a filmmaker, breaking the limitations of the blockbuster niche he's been sitting on so bloody comfortably. First trailer had more of an art-house teaser, this one may show what I want to see.
How is an R-Rated War movie ambitious? There are other ways to show the brutality and realism of war besides showing blood and guts. And in all honesty, I'm expecting Dunkirk to be in the vein something like The Longest Day.

Law wrote:
I hear he likes Cranberry juice.

2am where i am... yeah, i'll be asleep.

Jeez I took a short nap and had a dream about how I missed the fucking trailer, like for real lmao

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
It's finally happening.

Soo, it's coming in 3 hours, right? Hopefully it's true, I really don't want to watch a goddamn bootleg.

Panapaok wrote:Soo, it's coming in 3 hours, right? Hopefully it's true, I really don't want to watch a goddamn bootleg.
That's what we are hoping for and what seems to be happening