Trailer #2

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
At least in the Netherlands, it almost definetely will be attached to Assassin's Creed since January, 5th, because AC will be released through Warner Bros. there.
Last edited by Lord Shade on December 10th, 2016, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That, and the fact that the film will be released in six months time, more or less, when we get to that date.

Given the prologue rumors and how it went with TDK/TDKR, I bet we'll get a regular trailer as well. I hope we get some confirmation this week

I assume the trailer will be released "as soon as" the prologue hits the IMAX theaters to make up for those who won't be able to view it. Plus it just makes basic sense to release it then.

If I believe correctly, though, TDKR's prologue leaked before it's trailer 2 did.

Unless they do it like TDKR and have special early events showing the prologue ahead of its run with Rogue One, and assuming it is 70mm/laser venues, I guess the first prologue showings will be Wednesday night in Australia (midnight shows there) followed by the UK (midnight shows there)....so the trailer will probably land on the Wednesday. Or they could literally wait till the Thursday night US release like the teaser

I want the trailer now!

Bacon wrote:If I believe correctly, though, TDKR's prologue leaked before it's trailer 2 did.
Because they had advanced special screenings of the prologue. Probably won't happen this time. Earliest it would leak would be next Wednesday or Thursday.

antovolk wrote:Unless they do it like TDKR and have special early events showing the prologue ahead of its run with Rogue One, and assuming it is 70mm/laser venues, I guess the first prologue showings will be Wednesday night in Australia (midnight shows there) followed by the UK (midnight shows there)....so the trailer will probably land on the Wednesday. Or they could literally wait till the Thursday night US release like the teaser
Any which way,

NEXT WEEK BITCHES

get hype

Did the TDKR prologue ever actually play here, Nomis? I don't frequent the forum that often so I'm a bit out of the loop, as I understand there's going to be a prologue and a new trailer soon? So much looking forward to finally see some more footage after all those weeks in Urk back in July!