Trailer #2

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
willaartwillem wrote:Weird. I got the Dunkirk teaser last week before Hacksaw Ridge (I live in the Netherlands).
Did they translate the words (Survival is Victory, etc) into Dutch? And if not, did it still say "In Theatres and Special Engagements"? A British guy on IMDb had a conniption fit over the "Theatres". For UK the trailer did switch "Theaters" to "Theatres" but apparently in the UK "theatres" are only where live plays etc are performed and movies are shown in "cinemas".

In Portugal I am yet to see the teaser in the theater lol

dormouse7 wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:Weird. I got the Dunkirk teaser last week before Hacksaw Ridge (I live in the Netherlands).
Did they translate the words (Survival is Victory, etc) into Dutch? And if not, did it still say "In Theatres and Special Engagements"? A British guy on IMDb had a conniption fit over the "Theatres". For UK the trailer did switch "Theaters" to "Theatres" but apparently in the UK "theatres" are only where live plays etc are performed and movies are shown in "cinemas".
No it wasn't translated, there were only subtitles. And sorry, I didn't pay any attention to that sentence...

I didn't see the Dunkirk teaser in front of Hacksaw Ridge, which theater company did you went to?

Law wrote:Still haven't seen the teaser before a movie, and I've seen every major release.. including Hacksaw Ridge.
That's actually a shame, because the trailer plays much better on the big screen than on a small one, although considering this is Nolan, that really isn't all that much of a surprise.

Nomis wrote:I didn't see the Dunkirk teaser in front of Hacksaw Ridge, which theater company did you went to?
VUE cinemas. It was really impressive on the big screen.

The trailer plays better on your TV than your mobile too lol

Never been to VUE cinemas, mostly go to either Pathe or indie theaters

Lord Shade wrote:Christopher Nolan always gets a special treatment.

So antovolk do you think we'll hear some confirmation about this bitch dropping in a week?

Jesus it better drops with Rogue One because I don't think I can wait any longer