Trailer #2

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
User of Interest wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
What clown?
Will McCrabb

willaartwillem wrote:Will McCrabb
Oh...

I just realised that the Warner Bros UK YouTube-account calls this trailer "Dunkirk - Survival Teaser" and not "Dunkirk - Trailer 1" like the Warner Bros Pictures account.

So, this trailer is actually more a teaser than a main trailer? That would mean, as I thought, that Trailer #3 will be the main trailer.

willaartwillem wrote:I just realised that the Warner Bros UK YouTube-account calls this trailer "Dunkirk - Survival Teaser" and not "Dunkirk - Trailer 1" like the Warner Bros Pictures account.

So, this trailer is actually more a teaser than a main trailer? That would mean, as I thought, that Trailer #3 will be the main trailer.
Yeah, exactly. Teaser 2.

this movie looks v bad imho. sand is bad. all bad movies have a lot of sand.

Nelson wrote:this movie looks v bad imho. sand is bad. all bad movies have a lot of sand.
:oops: ....says the guy from Indiana, where all "sand experts" live.

Shady1 wrote:
Nelson wrote:this movie looks v bad imho. sand is bad. all bad movies have a lot of sand.
:oops: ....says the guy from Indiana, where all "sand experts" live.
i live here to stay away from sand

Sand is the devil

Sysmatic wrote:
Sand is the devil
exactly! dunkirk at best will be 3/10.

Nelson wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:
Sand is the devil
exactly! dunkirk at best will be 3/10.
yes. nolan's a hack amirite