Box Office

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
nolannolanchrischris wrote: The way he talked about Bond on the Happy Sad Confused podcast, it is clearly a dream project of his and I hardly think it's a waste of time for an artist to pursue something he/she is that obviously passionate about. He has thought about how he would mine Bond in his own way for decades and doesn't want to show those cards, because he is intent on doing it if the stars align like they have to with Eon.
I was excited by that bit from him. If anyone could revitalize the Bond franchise, I think it would be Nolan.

And I'm thinking a fun storyline would be Harry Styles, playing James' estranged son, where JB and Bond, the Younger, have a battle of wits or some such thing....

Last I checked - Dunkirk is tracking for $51 million opening weekend - can anyone else confirm?

dsus4gtr wrote:Last I checked - Dunkirk is tracking for $51 million opening weekend - can anyone else confirm?
That's what Variety reported.

Hell yeah

Fantastic OW, and it's Sunday number is almost certainly being underestimated by WB, so this could still land at 51.5-52.

Dunkirk has a bigger domestic opening weekend than Interstellar. How is this even happening?

Nolan making it rain.gif

Willem wrote:Dunkirk has a bigger domestic opening weekend than Interstellar. How is this even happening?
Nolan+Harry Styles power