Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
SuperDuty455 wrote:
YFR3 wrote:Here's a picture of Tom Hardy in Dukirk by the end of June.
It was taken by a Dutch lad who was a crew member of a tugboat called "Regge", which was used both in Dunkirk and Urk with the "Little Ships".

So that would confirm what the boat pilot told us (the one you can see on the picture I posted).
What did he say ?

That he saw Tom Hardy working in Dunkerque. That was on the 10th of June so he had seen him before.

Jack Taggart (Dunkirk's head ager/dyer) said Hardy started to work the last week in Dunkirk, from June 20th. Prior to coming in Dunkirk, Hardy was finishing Taboo's shooting in the UK.

The selfie shot by the Dutch sailor was taken in the very last days of shooting in Dunkirk, just before they left for Urk. It was posted on Instagram on June 20th.

Picture of the explosion on the east mole from a new angle (via @pierrevolot on Twitter).

That boat was so cool to be on

Nomis wrote:That boat was so cool to be on
You're in this movie? I never would have guessed.

hey

I'm just happy about it okay

don't mean you any harm or anything lik that

Bacon wrote:
Nomis wrote:That boat was so cool to be on
You're in this movie? I never would have guessed.
Lol

Nomis wrote:hey

Either provide or shutup until you're contractually free to talk about it. I'd really appreciate the latter but since it's obviously not happening for legal reasons former will do.

m4st4 wrote:
Nomis wrote:hey

Either provide or shutup until you're contractually free to talk about it. I'd really appreciate the latter but since it's obviously not happening for legal reasons former will do.
I have provided some things but I guess you prefer to ignore those. Also, why so salty? Again, I'm happy about being part of the film, I don't understand why I'm asked to shut up about these things on a nolanfans forum, this is the biggest joke of the week.