Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Hi folks

First post here, but been following the filming since it started, as my main interest is the aeronautical stuff in it.
YFR3 wrote:As we saw three Spitfires during the flight scenes, I wonder who's the third actor to embody a RAF pilot.
Standard RAF formation at the time was three aircraft in what was known as a "vic" - one leader, with two wingmen. I wouldn't put bets on there being a third main actor playing a pilot, but you never know.

DazDaMan wrote:Hi folks

First post here, but been following the filming since it started, as my main interest is the aeronautical stuff in it.
YFR3 wrote:As we saw three Spitfires during the flight scenes, I wonder who's the third actor to embody a RAF pilot.
Standard RAF formation at the time was three aircraft in what was known as a "vic" - one leader, with two wingmen. I wouldn't put bets on there being a third main actor playing a pilot, but you never know.
I agree. It won't be a main actor. But I'm still curious to see who will be this third pilot, even if it's a small part.

willaartwillem wrote:Image
That jacket looks dank AF

FINALLY

I just love the way they're shooting this

And

So

Much

IMAX

definitely going to watch this in London, and at home of course; I bet Amsterdam will screen it in 70mm

Some more pics, also of Jack Lowden:

Great to see Hardy on set.

So there's at least one full Spit replica there, possibly a second judging by one of the photos.

Maybe that's where the $5million dollar warbird story lies?

prowlercomesaround wrote:FINALLY

Finally some Tom Hardy.