Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
No, it's your own fucking fault. Nobody is forcing you to view the set photos and videos. If you don't wanna get spoiled, don't view them.

We're watching the set being prepared for the shoot, vehicles and all this stuff, director working on something, and then it silently switches to the actors in their characters. I bet they've asked people on set not to make a pictures which can spoil anything, but who listens.

Maybe, if not this photos, people wouldn't know that the military vehicles are made of cardboards watching the film.

Lord Shade wrote:This guy on Twitter, are posting everything and anything from Dunkirk's set. Many people I know are complaining that it's spoiling the shit out of movie. If I was Nolan, I would shut the fuck down his account.
What guy?

I was there today! I have some photos but I didn't saw Nolan, but they were definitely filming in some street's. I'll post them later when I'm on a computer.

bapi wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:This guy on Twitter, are posting everything and anything from Dunkirk's set. Many people I know are complaining that it's spoiling the shit out of movie. If I was Nolan, I would shut the fuck down his account.
What guy?
https://twitter.com/jordanmanie/

He literally gives away EVERYTHING.

Chris got rid of the beard though

Lord Shade wrote:We're watching the set being prepared for the shoot, vehicles and all this stuff, director working on something, and then it silently switches to the actors in their characters. I bet they've asked people on set not to make a pictures which can spoil anything, but who listens.

Maybe, if not this photos, people wouldn't know that the military vehicles are made of cardboards watching the film.
Aside from certain characters' deaths, maybe, what is there to truly spoil? We know how the events of the Dunkirk evacuation went down. It's also a bit difficult to even make out their faces from the distance these photos are being taken.

Ace

Insomniac wrote:
prowlercomesaround wrote:Who's the girl?
Nolan's personal assistant maybe.

i think she is Flora Nolan :thumbup:

Rough Translation:

A few days before filming, Harry Styles debuted in front of the camera for some fittings. Christopher Nolan and his wife, Emma Thomas, the producer, are getting acclimated Dunkirk where they were welcomed by the local population.