Fionn Whitehead joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
dunkirktrash wrote:All that unnecessary paragraph because you couldn't read what I wrote. The plant was given to him by a person that calls herself 'professional fangirl'. She's not a HARRY fan. She's a fan of celebrities. And I never said those twitter and tumblr accounts were all Fionn fans, I just assume that some of them are actual fans of his, which is, I think a fair assumption to make, considering the sheer amount. IDK who Aoki is and I don't follow Louis Tomlinson nor do I care about a comparison like that. Please, reading comprehension 101.
Jesus christ. Why are you getting your knickers in a twist over this? My post wasn't even about that girl with a plant! (So yeah, reading comprehension...). I'm just saying I don't think Fionn has a lot of hardcore fans 'of his own', meaning that aren't partly there because of Harry. And that getting thrown into fame in the way he is can be hard and I think it's smart of him to keep himself private. I was just stating my point of view on the matter, and that Aoki mention was to back it up. I honestly have no clue why you would get so worked up when I didn't say anything rude. I don't know if you're mad because I don't think the attention on Fionn will last or because I dared critizise how fans act or whatever, but either way your condescending reply is way out of line.

I wasn't worked up. That's just the way I type. Also, you're wrong. Fionn does have hardcore fans of his own. The position you're taking is extremely arrogant. He's been exposed to a lot of people who have seen both his acting and his personality in the press junkets. They are his fans. I love Harry, but he's not the almighty place where everything begins and ends.. Now shoo.

Okun, twitter.com/AndiniRia9

Yes I even wrote in my first post that i acknowledge him having fans of his own :roll: I wasnt implying Fionn havent earned fans, just that a lot of them probably found him through Harry since they were paired in the press junkets. And that the interest for him will die down unless he opens up to it a bit, as fans generally dont stay that engaged unless you give them something to work with. And even then fans often move on easily. But I guess we can come back in a year and see how many of those Fionn update accounts are still up and running by then. My points were in no way based on thinking Harry is a better person or actor or whatever than Fionn, but I do find it very naive to think Harrys giant fanbase is irrelevant to Fionns current situation, because thats just how exposure works. You clearly don't understand my point and I don't seem to be agreeing with yours so I wont bother answering anymore on this subject. And you can go shoo yourself.

Listen, pal, you're the one that jumped to have this ridiculous argument. I literally posted a video of Fionn goofing around with HIS FANS that were waiting FOR HIM outside of his theatre (Harry was in NYC, Fionn was in London). Someone reacted like he was offended without watching the video and I corrected it and clarified that the people there were HIS FANS. And you started a whole argument about how they found Fionn and if they'll stick around and if he's like Aoki, whoever that is, and whatnot which is:

1. irrelevant to the point I was making, which was: guys, he's having a laugh with fans.
2. a bit disrespectful both to his fans and to him. He's completely capable of making fans of his own. And his fans are completely capable of watching Dunkirk/the press junkets without being led by the hand by the fact that Harry is in the film...

Like I said, Harry isn't the beginning and the end of it all. Does Fionn have fans that got to know him because they got interested in the film because of Harry? Probably! Does Fionn have fans that got to know him because they were just interested in the film without caring about Harry (maybe without even knowing he was in it or who he even was)? LIKELY. Does this mean you were wrong? Yes. Does this mean you started an unnecessary argument and brought Harry up in a place where he wasn't needed? Yes, absolutely. Am I gonna stop arguing now? Yes. Goodbye.

Shoo.

Nice :D instant follow. Waiting for him to be verified now.

Nice pic of Tommy

Where is it from though?