Fionn Whitehead joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
AhmadAli95 wrote:He looked confused even before he got the plant lol! But I want to know, of all the things they could've got for him, why a plant? What was the plant? What's going on? :lol:
"Was getting a plant part of your plan(t)?"
"Of course!"

sorry

don't ever leave this place @Nistopher Colon

Nistopher Colon wrote:
AhmadAli95 wrote:He looked confused even before he got the plant lol! But I want to know, of all the things they could've got for him, why a plant? What was the plant? What's going on? :lol:
"Was getting a plant part of your plan(t)?"
"Of course!"

sorry
Death or exile?

I was extremely impressed with Fion. As some have mentioned, with very little dialogue he was able to show the struggle to survive and how conflicted he was about some of things he had to do to in order to escape. He was a standout for me.

To combat climate change. Come on man, go green.

That's why it's funny lol, a fucking plant :lol:

Is every fan interaction with Fionn gonna be this funny?
ImageImage
ImageImage
video

Haha

From my point of view, it's not funny at all. He is just fed up with being asked such stupid questions by fans obsessed with him all the time. He is too polite to say it straightaway tho. He doesn't want to be known privately and I can see why.