Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
gif from a J-14 article...

When is this from in the film?
Train?

dormouse7 wrote:gif from a J-14 article...

When is this from in the film?
Train?
Yup. When he sats that the old man wouldn't even look him in the eye - he then looks at Tommy who's fast asleep.

Thought this might be interesting:

One question, does his name Alex ever get addressed in the movie at all? Because I don't think it does.

And if it doesn't, at which moment are they supposed to bring up the name Alex, going by the script?

Edit: never mind, I read a recent post by dunkirktrash in the General Information thread and it answered my questions.

In the script, one of Tommy's lines in the shot-up trawler is "Alex, one man's not going to make enough difference." but in the film, Tommy does not say the "Alex".

That was the only spoken use of "Alex" I spotted in the script, and it was not used.
And I believe Tommy's name is also never spoken.

Note - it's a good thing they have names though because the screenplay would be very hard to read if they didn't have names (since the two of them interact a lot).

Nice pic of Harry & Fionn - not sure if from book - photo looks good quality:
Actual spoiler if you have not seen the film.

dormouse7 wrote:Nice pic of Harry & Fionn - not sure if from book - photo looks good quality:
Actual spoiler if you have not seen the film.
It's from the book The Making of Dunkirk :).

Thanks.
The aluminum really shows up in that photo, much less so in closeups of Alex looking out the window. I've seen a couple of people complaining about the modern aluminum windows.
How To Get Harry Styles' Haircut From 'Dunkirk'
Advice on how to keep it classic, from Adam Bodini of award-winning London barbers Ruffians
http://www.esquire.co.uk/style/grooming ... kirk-hair/