Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
No, I'm not gonna post my blog wtf lmao. And no, I do think she's watched the film. The posts about My Cocaine come to mind as after obvious google searches.

Oku
What do you mean "wtf lmao"??

I didn't know that was such an offensive thing to ask...

this thread is like our own twilight zone

My blog is like my Twilight zone.

Oku
Stop mentioning your blog if you're not going to even link it. :x

Blog... in 2017? Good lord.

Forum... in 2017? Good lord.

Oku
okungnyo wrote:Stop mentioning your blog if you're not going to even link it. :x

Jack about Harry:
“Nothing phases Harry Styles. He’s a lovely bloke and for someone whose only 22/23 years old he’s sort of seen everything! Nothing phases him and I think you can see that on screen and that’s obviously why Chris picked him because it comes across quite strongly with Harry on screen - I think that is exactly what was needed with that part."
Read more at http://www.instyle.co.uk/celebrity/Jack ... JZoXfgq.99

IMAX: See a different Side of Harry Styles in Dunkirk
https://www.imax.com/news/see-different ... es-dunkirk

---
And a nice quote from Newsweek's review:
And what to say of Harry Styles, the former pop boy band singer-turned-self-styled great hope for British rock’n’roll? So legend goes, Nolan cast Styles in his debut film role without being aware of his global superstardom. That, I find hard to believe. But whatever surreptitious reasons may be behind his casting, what isn’t hard to believe is that Styles is utterly capable, engrossing even, in his role as self-centered army private Alex.