Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku

Nice photo from press conference:

Crop of new set photo:

Couple of stills of Alex from new BTW spot:

Okay why would that have to be posted? Even more so for the cropped pictures? I mean why.

"My grandad was in the RAF so he's very excited to watch it. I think he's proud that I'm part of telling this story." -Harry on Dunkirk.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
Nomis wrote:Okay why would that have to be posted? Even more so for the cropped pictures? I mean why.
Why not? They are both Dunkirk related. Stop looking for something to bitch about and scroll if you don't want to see his face.

whoah

shit got dark real fast

Re the cropped pic - I did not crop it. I saw it go by on twitter and I thought it was spoiler-free way to post the new Dunkirk pic of Harry in his thread, just as we have always posted new Dunkirk pics of Harry in his thread. I would never personally crop other cast out of a photo. At the same time, I posted the complete photo in Set Photos (and got yelled at for that because apparently Set Photos now only means BTS or something, even though there were other scene photos posted on the same page already by someone who does not get yelled at for everything they post).

Nomis wrote:whoah

shit got dark real fast
No, man, you're going thread after thread attacking us for everything and you're a pain in the ass for the people that have been posting most of the content in the past few weeks, but then you go and gush over Tom Hardy's suit. I cannot wait for this film to be over so I don't have to read you lot bitching about stupid shit again.

Harry interview in an article: