Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
never change :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He's been literally pulling all of your chains for months and you still don't get it lmao

Oku
Ruth wrote:never change :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I can't help myself...

dunkirktrash wrote:He's been literally pulling all of your chains for months and you still don't get it lmao
Who is??

Re the dual number 1- the questioner specifically asked about solo album. Otherwise we would need to be looking into Beatles and their movies, etc.

dormouse7 wrote:Re the dual number 1- the questioner specifically asked about solo album. Otherwise we would need to be looking into Beatles and their movies, etc.
Nope. The Beatles didn't debut with a #1 album, so take that out of the equation. In any case, Beyoncé still doesn't count. Her first film was a musical released in MTV, not Austin Powers. Harry is the only one.

@okun, I meant you... I'm pretty sure you're joking most of the time.

Oku
Uhh...joking...yes, of course...that's what I've been doing all this time...haha...gotchu!!

Nice tweet:

Stu‏ @Stu_RayGCGI 14h 14 hours ago
@Harry_Styles saw Dunkirk last night. As a former soldier, thought your performance was excellent. Well done and thanks

---
Bootleg stills of Alex (spoilers)

okungnyo wrote:
Nik82 wrote:
Bacon wrote:Styles just confirmed this may be his last movie. And he's holding down that opinion even with the reporter person uncomfortably pushing it super hard that he should continue.
He also said, with a completely straight face, that he was not reading scripts or auditioning for movies when he really was. I don't trust him for a second. LOL I think he has an obsession with surprising his fans so he never lets us in on what he's doing next .
Link??

What's the timeline, was he announced for Dunkirk like immediately after he said that?
No, he said it on the red carpet at Dunkirk's premieres

dormouse7 wrote:
This exact shot of him, I think. The combination of emotions right there is incredible

So, Harry Styles' character was a bit of a prick huh.