Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
Ruth wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
Ruth wrote: "Let’s be real: In the air section, all you need to know is that there’s Tom Hardy and Not Tom Hardy"

nuh CoMe aaaAaaHn
What does "nuh CoMe aaaAaaHn" mean?
are we being serious right now
"No, come on"?

I can't tell. :oops:

Ruth wrote:
dormouse7 wrote: Vulture: Your Guide to the Similar-Looking Men of Dunkirk
http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/who-was- ... ctors.html
You’ve seen Christopher Nolan’s massive World War II epic Dunkirk, and you’ve got questions: Namely, who were all those similar-looking British actors with enviable cheekbones, and how are we supposed to tell them apart?
"Let’s be real: In the air section, all you need to know is that there’s Tom Hardy and Not Tom Hardy"

nuh CoMe aaaAaaHn
I was so freaking pissed about that too. :evil:
Personally I was like "Tom Hardy is nice but can we see more of that blue-eyed blonde pilot with an ice-melting accent?"

Like I know Tom Hardy is Tom Hardy duh but why would you try to demote the other one to being merely "not Tom Hardy" when he's cute and adorable like come on

And delivering a very good performance as well.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
That part irked me as well. Jack did a great job in this movie! I would even dare to say that his part is better than Toms, but simply only because he had more to work with.

If we're being pedantic about the debut album + film, Harry's debut album was 'Up All Night' in 2012, and it charted #1 in Billboard 200. Beyoncé's first album was 'Destiny's Child', which was #69 in the Billboard 200. Whitney Houston did have a #1 debut album and #1 debut film.

I'm pretty sure Whitney Houston and Harry are the only ones, though.

PS: I'm assuming The Bodyguard debuted at #1, since it was one of the highest grossing films that year, but I don't know where to look if it was 'the' highest.
Last edited by dunkirktrash on July 27th, 2017, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dude stop

Ok, so no, The Bodyguard, didn't open at #1. It opened at #3. Harry is the only one that debuted at #1 in Billboard 200 and the box office, assuming that Dunkirk finishes the week at #1 which...

Bacon wrote:
Dude stop
Too. Many. Fucking. Questions.

Oku
Bacon wrote:
Dude stop
Why do you think I should stop?
Sysmatic wrote:
Bacon wrote:
Dude stop
Too. Many. Fucking. Questions.
Why do you think I ask too many questions?

:lol: