Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Yes - but the added part of the scene was not much...
Was Alex looking around with his cheek full of food - not a great look IMO haha.
The Nolan/Fionn/Harry video for HBO shows much more of that scene (though not much of a spoiler if you have been watching the trailers and ad spots since it just fills in a bit of what we have already seen)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp7VqrDuP2g

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
“What I was looking for in the character of Alex, and haven’t been able to find despite looking at thousands of young men, I saw in Harry right away.” - Chris Nolan
Love reading this as I recall all the negative comments on IMDB about Harry's involvement being credited only to his celebrity status. :D

Barry speaking about Harry - I wonder where the rest of this interview is
https://twitter.com/HSupdating/status/8 ... 2466129920

(full interview posted to Press Tour thread)
---

I am still laughing about this from the USA Today article above..
Q: Where do we stand with second film projects?

Styles: Fionn will only do full nude work from now on.

Whitehead: This is his sarcasm. Just FYI. Often, this is misconstrued.[/quote]
Last edited by dormouse7 on July 19th, 2017, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nik82 wrote:
“What I was looking for in the character of Alex, and haven’t been able to find despite looking at thousands of young men, I saw in Harry right away.” - Chris Nolan
Love reading this as I recall all the negative comments on IMDB about Harry's involvement being credited only to his celebrity status. :D
Actually, I believed Nolan on this statement, I don't know why, but it sounded kinda sincere. Now, after I watched the film, I have mixed feelings about Styles's part in it. His performance is great, but
His part was so... maybe not small, but still not big. And he only got like 1 or 2 close-ups to show this "nuances" Nolan was talking about. I don't know... why showing a character from such a distance almost all the way, and then talk about how "nuarced" his performance really is. But Nolan added that not much amount people will see it. And he was damn right. Styles's performance was good, but it certainly wasn't a stand-out, as there simply wasn't any standout in this movie at all.

It took him a bit, but he got there in the end

PS he didn't type it. 'Honored' instead of 'honoured'. It was probably his agent. But it's the thought that counts.

Hmmm - don't the British spell it "honoured"?

Yep. I'm pretty sure it was just one of his social media managers. I really don't think Harry is doing any tweeting/instagramming whatsoever these days. I'll count my blessings that these were shared at all tbh. The photo is at almost half a million likes in less than an hour.

Sometimes your phone can auto-correct it into the US version even if you typed the word the British way. It happens to me many time with colour and favourite as well.