Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Uh4qPHD6c

Harry giving food to the papparazzi.

I know people probably don't get why everyone's so crazy about him. It's not about the way he looks, or the fact that he's in a boyband - it's stuff like this - the times when we've gotten to see him just be a cool guy. When you look at other celebrities the same age as Harry, a guy like Justin Beiber, for example....well....maybe you can see why people are so drawn to Harry Styles.

Do those videos have anything to do at all with Dunkirk?

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
Bacon wrote:Do those videos have anything to do at all with Dunkirk?
You have a point lol
I guess it's just been slow the last few days so it's easy to get off topic a bit.

Bacon wrote:Do those videos have anything to do at all with Dunkirk?
Thank you!! As much as I like Styles I was wondering why the thread is deviating....

It started because of the report that Harry bought cupcakes for everyone on set, and then someone doubted that, which caused other examples of Harry's similar past actions to be brought into play.

Cupcake - also one of his nicknames
Last edited by dormouse7 on August 23rd, 2016, 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Request for thread title change to "Harry Styles Joins Cast", I think the 1D's isn't really necessary we all know who he is lol

Nomis wrote:Request for thread title change to "Harry Styles Joins Cast", I think the 1D's isn't really necessary we all know who he is lol
This

You reading that Panapaok?

Nomis wrote:Request for thread title change to "Harry Styles Joins Cast", I think the 1D's isn't really necessary we all know who he is lol
Thanks. That's better. Now it's like the rest.