Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
dormouse7 wrote:Emm - Assuming what you say is true, then if we copy them and post a physical (not a link) copy elsewhere, then we would also be stealing them. I think that is worse than using the link.
You don't have to believe me, of course. I know this for a fact because I used to be friends with one of the owners. But you can use your logic, how do these fans afford so many photos if it isn't like this?
I don't think copying them is worse, because we're not profiting from it like they are. It would still be wrong, just less wrong.

You need to evaluate what's more important for you, if having the pictures or doing what's morally right. Anyway, I'm not telling anyone what to do, just giving you the facts so you can decide.

PS: my name's not Emm, those are my initials haha. But you can use them as my name if you want.

I will ask my lawyer brother in law which is worse - posting links or stealing and uploading the photos yourself elsewhere.

@Universal_Core tweeted that he/she saw Harry playing basketball on the Universal lot where Dunkirk is being filmed. @StylesMovieNews says @Universal_Core told her little kids were playing basketball with Harry.

via @BestDailyHarry
Someone who worked with Harry recently, in Los Angeles, said he bought cupcakes for everyone working on Dunkirk's set.

Lol cupcakes. Doubt that's true

I don't doubt it. That's exactly the kind of stuff Harry does sometimes. When 1D's Perfect music video was filmed, Harry slipped off and came back with frozen yogurt for everyone including the janitors. We only heard about it because a janitor asked Harry to sign something for his niece and the niece told everyone about the frozen yogurt when she tweeted a pic of what Harry signed.

And on a radio show, Ed Sheeran told something nobody knew about - he said one time Harry bought $3000 of pizzas and drove around handing them out to homeless people.

dormouse7 wrote:I don't doubt it. That's exactly the kind of stuff Harry does sometimes. When 1D's Perfect music video was filmed, Harry slipped off and came back with frozen yogurt for everyone including the janitors. We only heard about it because a janitor asked Harry to sign something for his niece and the niece told everyone about the frozen yogurt when she tweeted a pic of what Harry signed.

And on a radio show, Ed Sheeran told something nobody knew about - he said one time Harry bought $3000 of pizzas and drove around handing them out to homeless people.
Ah well, I don't really know him, but it just seemed hard to believe he brought cupcakes for everyone lol. Pretty cute tho :lol:

willaartwillem wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:I don't doubt it. That's exactly the kind of stuff Harry does sometimes. When 1D's Perfect music video was filmed, Harry slipped off and came back with frozen yogurt for everyone including the janitors. We only heard about it because a janitor asked Harry to sign something for his niece and the niece told everyone about the frozen yogurt when she tweeted a pic of what Harry signed.

Ah well, I don't really know him, but it just seemed hard to believe he brought cupcakes for everyone lol. Pretty cute tho :lol:
There's actual video of him offering food to a paparazzi that was following him around. The kid is weirdly nice, like to the point of being a bit too much. Once he was being followed around by fans in the freeway (in their car), it was super dangerous, so he stopped and asked the fans to stop following him. The fans were like "he ever raised his voice". Nobody believed them because Harry would never do that. Then it turned out they'd recorded a video. For how Harry normally talks, he had raised his voice, but it was really nothing. Less than half an hour later, he'd found the fan on twitter, followed her, and apologized, like HE was in the wrong. He's not human.

The joke among fans now is that he didn't buy cupcakes, that he baked them.

That would be a lot of cupcakes to bake. He did bake a cake for Stevie Nicks and gave it to her at a Fleetwood Mac concert.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
emm17 wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:

There's actual video of him offering food to a paparazzi that was following him around. The kid is weirdly nice, like to the point of being a bit too much. Once he was being followed around by fans in the freeway (in their car), it was super dangerous, so he stopped and asked the fans to stop following him. The fans were like "he ever raised his voice". Nobody believed them because Harry would never do that. Then it turned out they'd recorded a video. For how Harry normally talks, he had raised his voice, but it was really nothing. Less than half an hour later, he'd found the fan on twitter, followed her, and apologized, like HE was in the wrong. He's not human.

The joke among fans now is that he didn't buy cupcakes, that he baked them.
It seemed to me like he was just scared and that's why he sort of raised his voice, he needed them to know he was serious. They were swerving in and out of traffic like crazy people. The guys had to tweet a few times asking fans to stop driving so dangerously. It's ridiculous.
I thought it was cute when he gave a fan a cupcake at a stoplight lol
I could see Harry baking the cupcakes.. Did you know he used to be a baker? :lol:
If this Dunkirk thing doesn't work out at least he has a backup lol

YouTube video of Ed Sheeran talking about Harry

He does seem to be a genuinely good human being.