Dunkirk's Soundtrack

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
At first I was worried about the short tracklist, but then I thought it is a shorter movie and for Inception we got a 12 track soundtrack so we are good ;)

I do wonder tho if we will get some previews. I would love to get at least a part of one track.

Did they do that with Interstellar?

Nomis wrote:Did they do that with Interstellar?
The only official track for Interstellar they released was the demo (which wasnt included on the official release after) of Day One Dark but for TDKR I remember they released previews. Cant remember if all tracks from the official OST had previews via WaterTowerMusic but I think so. I remember listening to Underground Army all over.

Ah yes I remember those snippets from the TDKR soundtrack. My God I was so deep into all things TDKR's marketing, it wasn't healthy.

Nomis wrote:Ah yes I remember those snippets from the TDKR soundtrack. My God I was so deep into all things TDKR's marketing, it wasn't healthy.
lol you and me both :)

Collector03601 wrote:for Inception we got a 12 track soundtrack so we are good ;)
we're not good :D
A lot of good material was left out of the official release. I truly hope it won't be the case with this one.

Oku
Collector03601 wrote:
Nomis wrote:Ah yes I remember those snippets from the TDKR soundtrack. My God I was so deep into all things TDKR's marketing, it wasn't healthy.
lol you and me both :)
I don't think I will ever be excited again for movie like I was for The Dark Knight Rises.

That is, unless the universe cracks open and Mr. Nolan announces a fourth Batman film, or an Interstellar 2.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:for Inception we got a 12 track soundtrack so we are good ;)
we're not good :D
A lot of good material was left out of the official release. I truly hope it won't be the case with this one.
lol yeah I feel you, I mean I would want to hear every single note played in the film. Inception was a great soundtrack (even tho quite short) but fullfilled my need to hear the score before I started to look for parts which were not included. Already hoping for a complete score for Dunkirk :)

Looking forward to this

We got lucky with Inception. We got access to the complete score in decent quality.
I just realized that the track-list is from Amazon; It's based on the physical release, so there might a very small chance for a digital deluxe or some bonus tracks (waiting for a WaterTower release announcement). If not and if the release underwhelms, and if WB is pushing this movie for awards, our only hope is a FYC leak.

I find it interesting how most of the tracks have abstract names and then you get "Variation 15 (Dunkirk)" and "End Titles".
*SPOILER*
"Shivering Soldier" :lol: