Dunkirk's Soundtrack

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

Collector03601 wrote:Probably nothing as there was no source mentioned, but saw this posted on hans-zimmer.com. Id rather wont believe it for now, but wouldnt that be something if true?

Dunkirk CS

1: Enemy Surrounded (3:20) - Hans Zimmer
2: Beach (30 second) Hans Zimmer
3: 400.000 Men (One Week The Mole) (2:04) Hans Zimmer
4: Salvo Bombing (1:10) Lorne Balfe
5: Where Is The Bloody Air Force? (One Day The Sea) (57 Second) Hans Zimmer
6: Some Man? (One Day The Air) (1:05) Hans Zimmer & Lorne Balfe
just someone giving info like tihs
Wish this would be true. I feel that there are lots of songs missing in the soundtrack. Some of them they don't even appear in it and you can find them in the movie. I can't wait for the blue vinyl on the other hand :clap: .

I just want the unreleased Mole music.

*and the prologue piece of course

ChristMAX wrote:*and the prologue piece of course
The prologue barely had music.

Bacon wrote:
ChristMAX wrote:*and the prologue piece of course
The prologue barely had music.
I want both. Even if the prologue track was static noise, I want it. The parts at 2:25, 2:47, 4:25 are too good. Music or not it should've been released.

Don't think this will be nominated for an Oscar - would be a miracle if it does. Hopefully, it will get nominated for other awards and maybe they'll send voters FYC cds. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until the recording sessions leak someday. The thing that worries me is that even if we get these tracks, there's a big chance they'll have a constant temp unlike the movie.

missidcullen wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:Probably nothing as there was no source mentioned, but saw this posted on hans-zimmer.com. Id rather wont believe it for now, but wouldnt that be something if true?

Dunkirk CS

1: Enemy Surrounded (3:20) - Hans Zimmer
2: Beach (30 second) Hans Zimmer
3: 400.000 Men (One Week The Mole) (2:04) Hans Zimmer
4: Salvo Bombing (1:10) Lorne Balfe
5: Where Is The Bloody Air Force? (One Day The Sea) (57 Second) Hans Zimmer
6: Some Man? (One Day The Air) (1:05) Hans Zimmer & Lorne Balfe
just someone giving info like tihs
Wish this would be true. I feel that there are lots of songs missing in the soundtrack. Some of them they don't even appear in it and you can find them in the movie. I can't wait for the blue vinyl on the other hand :clap: .
Same here. I have listened to the OST so many times I feel like I overlistened it. Complete score would be a dream come true.

Posted a comment asking for a source, but I dont believe I will get a reply: http://hans-zimmer.com/index.php?rub=disco&id=1576

Collector03601 wrote: Same here. I have listened to the OST so many times I feel like I overlistened it. Complete score would be a dream come true.

Posted a comment asking for a source, but I dont believe I will get a reply: http://hans-zimmer.com/index.php?rub=disco&id=1576
Hope someone answers :).

via @StylesMovieNews