Dunkirk Fan Art Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Aaaaaah George is so cute, and kinda resembles his actor the most.

dunkirktrash wrote:Since you liked them the last time lol

author

dunkirktrash wrote:Since you liked them the last time lol

author
my heart

Where's Mr Dawson tho, he's the real daddy here

Hello Nolan fans ! This is last tribute to Dunkirk and this is the most authentic score, than my previous works:
Mole: Escape - tribute to Dunkirk. I tried to recreate the stuff, tension atmosphere and some motifs from the first half of the film. Track has nervous strings play in shepard tone-like with dynamic tempo, that rises and rises with the clock-ticking and heartbeat. Thanks for listening).

LINK: https://soundcloud.com/soundborne_n1/mo ... ribute-to- dunkirk
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYiOn-06Unk

Reaveybeach wrote:
ChristMAX wrote:
User of Interest wrote:Wow, this is awesome!
Someone spent a very long time making this
Are you serious? It's just the Dunkirk trailer overplayed with Dark Knight footage, the audio wasn't even touched.
I don't think you realize how long it takes to find the right footage you want to sync up with that audio.

Just got back from seeing Dunkirk a third time and am really wanting a high quality image of the beautiful scene with all of the fishing vessels. I'm new to forums but am desperate to find this image for a potential poster or print for my room. If you could be of help I'd greatly appreciate it!

You guys are all insanely talented btw :twothumbsup:

Oku
What do you mean?

Are you looking for a scene, or fan art?

And is it a specific scene that you have in mind, or just any scene with fishing boats in general?

Yeah, sorry, not fan art but the scene with closer shots of the civilians in their boats.

There's a particular part I'm thinking of that shows a boat with three old men in their rain coats. But any screen cap of the civilian boats making their way to the beach would also be great!