Sir Mark Rylance joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Nice group of Mark Rylance photos - via @PAP4U

He was so friendly, and it was great to work with him. He's gonna do a great job

Nomis wrote:He was so friendly, and it was great to work with him. He's gonna do a great job
did you manage to get some pics with cast members? just asking because I'm jelly :lol:

dormouse7 wrote:Nice photo of Mark in Weymouth harbor for the embarkation of the Moonstone
What book is that?

Ruth wrote:
Nomis wrote:He was so friendly, and it was great to work with him. He's gonna do a great job
did you manage to get some pics with cast members? just asking because I'm jelly :lol:
No they were very secretive. The moment you got there you had to hand over your phone. But I count myself lucky to be part of the production, let alone be an extra with the cast! It was an amazing experience

Nomis wrote:
Ruth wrote:
No they were very secretive. The moment you got there you had to hand over your phone. But I count myself lucky to be part of the production, let alone be an extra with the cast! It was an amazing experience
ugh I kinda wanna hear more, but I know you won't tell me lol

Sorry Ruth, I really can't

Nomis wrote:Sorry Ruth, I really can't
i knoooow. But I didn't mean the spoilers tho (i'm not into that stuff), more like the experience of just being on set, interactions and so on lol.

It's quite incredible the status he has among other actors. I particular love when an actor like Gary Oldman is in awe of Rylance. Also, it´s pretty crazy that Spielberg has cast him in 4 movies in a row.

He is a fantastic actor who commands the screen. I loved his work on Wolf Hall, check it out if you havent already