Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
10 months from now! :gonf:

This will be Nolan's most secretive film yet. We get nothing until the film releases.

Would love to see something like this

Nolan addressing the audience. "It's my movie , go see it and experience it completely fresh". :thumbup:

If it's intended to a summer blockbuster (a la Inception), then I predict a teaser in front of Suicide Squad for next August.
If it's not intended to be taken as a summer blockbuster, then I predict a teaser in front of Knights of the Roundtable: King Arthur for next July.

2017 will be very bloated, I hope something more original like Inception.

My guess is this will start filming in March or April, and there will be a teaser in July or August. I'm basing it on the way the marketing for his previous summer blockbusters were handled.

Tarzan or Skwad for Announcement Trailer (Teaser 1) - could be similar to Interstellar's depending on how much footage they have by then, Teaser Trailer (Teaser 2) with Rogue One, Theatrical with SWVIII, Final with Wonder Woman?

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
antovolk wrote:Tarzan or Skwad for Announcement Trailer (Teaser 1) - could be similar to Interstellar's depending on how much footage they have by then, Teaser Trailer (Teaser 2) with Rogue One, Theatrical with SWVIII, Final with Wonder Woman?
Theatrical trailer will more likely be Guardians Vol. 2 in the beginning of may.

Mantis Toboggan wrote:
antovolk wrote:Tarzan or Skwad for Announcement Trailer (Teaser 1) - could be similar to Interstellar's depending on how much footage they have by then, Teaser Trailer (Teaser 2) with Rogue One, Theatrical with SWVIII, Final with Wonder Woman?
Theatrical trailer will more likely be Guardians Vol. 2 in the beginning of may.
Guardians 2 > SW VIII?
:lol: