Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Vader182 wrote:
HorrorBiz wrote:So... who wants to guess when the teaser poster will be released? Sometime in the next few days?
Interstellar's first poster wasn't out until like, May 2014 I believe.

-Vader
Really? I didn't remember when that one came out. I'd guess we'll definitely have a poster, along with a full length trailer, in December then.

That extra hamming it up is still very annoying. I'm surprised Nolan let that footage out as a teaser. Cringe. :eh:

genloovers wrote:That extra hamming it up is still very annoying. I'm surprised Nolan let that footage out as a teaser. Cringe. :eh:
Then ignore him. As you said, it's only a teaser.

prowlercomesaround wrote:
genloovers wrote:That extra hamming it up is still very annoying. I'm surprised Nolan let that footage out as a teaser. Cringe. :eh:
Yeah, but still. You're releasing this footage to the public. Should be some kind of standard.

Teaser is really exciting,but doesnot give away anything though

genloovers wrote:
prowlercomesaround wrote:
Yeah, but still. You're releasing this footage to the public. Should be some kind of standard.
then you should look for a new hobby if you 're that pissed about useless movie gaffes that ultimately nobody cares about(or notices). It's part of the medium. Take it or leave it

I seriously dig the beach inside the letters of the DUNKIRK logo.

Bacon wrote:I seriously dig the beach inside the letters of the DUNKIRK logo.
Glad I'm not the only one. If you've noticed, it creates the gradient on the lettering. They use the same beach inside the letters for the smaller fonts but instead it's black and white which makes it look like a silver-ish gradient. Really cool and not something I think I've seen before.

It's subtle and brilliant. As soon as I saw what it was, I mentally applauded. Great looking logo.

genloovers wrote:
Bale Fan wrote:I notice that the title was named "Announcement" rather than a regular teaser trailer. Does this have any real meaning or maybe I'm just reading too much into it?
I don't know... you may have something there. They have NEVER labeled it "announcement" before. Weird.
Not never.... it's something WB has been doing for a while when you've got two teaser trailers. Exhibit A: Fantastic Beasts.