Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
flixtcobb wrote:
karthiksac wrote:This fucken extra pissed me off!!
just watch his reactions

Yeah it's aweful.. Worst than the extras in TDKR in the rooftop scene. I know Nolan pays attention to details, but he's got a be careful with that kind of long shot !
Nolan has almost zero involvement with the extra's. It's handled by middlemen. Only on the rare occasion extra's are needed in a smaller more intimate scene is he more involved.

He was very kind to me and the other extras.

Basura.

willaartwillem wrote:Everything looks epic, except the font. I don't like it.
I think it's neat how the beach horizon is in the lettering.

Published on Aug 4, 2016
Announcement for Dunkirk - in UK cinemas July 2017 – directed by Christopher Nolan. The film stars Tom Hardy, Harry Styles, Kenneth Branagh and Mark Rylance.
This quote is under the trailer directly from Warner Brothers, so...it sure looks like Styles role has been upgraded, or perhaps it was downplayed from the beginning.

Shady1 wrote:
Published on Aug 4, 2016
Announcement for Dunkirk - in UK cinemas July 2017 – directed by Christopher Nolan. The film stars Tom Hardy, Harry Styles, Kenneth Branagh and Mark Rylance.
This quote is under the trailer directly from Warner Brothers, so...it sure looks like Styles role has been upgraded, or perhaps it was downplayed from the beginning.
Or maybe they are writing his name just to make sure crazy fan girls are the first to buy the tickets.....

It wouldn't be normal if all the extra's were looking in exactly the same direction or had the same expressions on their faces though, would it? In that situation, there likely was confusion and a few guys in the group who wouldn't have really understood what was going on. It makes sense that not every one is looking up at the sky, IMO, it's much more realistic as it is.

1D fans going like : " Here's Harry oh my gaaaad ! "

Last edited by flixtcobb on August 4th, 2016, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shady1 wrote:It wouldn't be normal if all the extra's were looking in exactly the same direction or had the same expressions on their faces though, would it? In that situation, there likely was confusion and a few guys in the group who wouldn't have really understood what was going on. It makes sense that not every one is looking up at the sky, IMO, it's much more realistic as it is.
Shhh common sense and logic has no place here!