Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Forum Pro
Law
So I just got done jerking off to this for the 5th time and I can honestly say the soldiers reacting to the bomber is among the best "teaser" footage I've ever seen.

Law wrote:So I just got done jerking off to this for the 5th time and I can honestly say the soldiers reacting to the bomber is among the best "teaser" footage I've ever seen.
yeah

tbh the last 5 seconds of this thing are more cinematic than the majority of big budget 2016 movies combined but that says way more about 2016 than it actually does about this footage

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Law wrote:So I just got done jerking off to this for the 5th time and I can honestly say the soldiers reacting to the bomber is among the best "teaser" footage I've ever seen.
yeah

tbh the last 5 seconds of this thing are more cinematic than the majority of big budget 2016 movies combined but that says way more about 2016 than it actually does about this footage

-Vader
Lol so true.

I actually didn't even notice how far back the row of soldiers go as they all crouch down. It's like a massive row of dominoes going over. Cool shit.

That shot in IMAX ratios is going to be insane.

Vader182 wrote:
yeah

-Vader
Indeed, almost every filmmaker would've handled this with the shaky-cam effect. The fact that it is so steady proves to me that the cinematography is gonna be pretty nuts

Guys.... we just got a teaser trailer for Nolan's NEW FILM. WE LIVE IN TRULY GLORIOUS TIMES.

And not just a teaser trailer. IT'S FUCKING EPIC YO
Last edited by Willem on August 5th, 2016, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law
Idgaf about the extras, my fathers uncle survived Normandy and every Christmas we talk about it.

Put yourself in the position of those on the boat hearing a bomber plane heading towards your position, fuck their reaction, everyone of them are ready to die.

DUNKIRK.
Last edited by Law on August 5th, 2016, 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Law wrote:Idgaf about the extras, my fathers uncle survived Normandy and every Christmas we talk about it.

Put yourself in the position of those on the boat hearing a bomber plane heading towards your position, fuck they're reaction, everyone of them are ready to die.

DUNKIRK.
Yeah you're right. In the movie, I think
the mole is about to explode.

Who knows how you would react when you're scared to death