Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
MyCocaine wrote:
Bacon wrote:Mainly just the shot of the
bodies. Framing looks off.
HD could easily convince me otherwise.

Anyway for me to download this thing?
It looks like something straight out of a David Lean film. It's beautiful.
2nd time today the David Lean reference has come up. Which of course, is a good thing.

ChristNolan wrote:Why are you watching shitty bootlegs when the real thing should be out today? Nolan would be sad.
^ Amen

From what can be seen, these shots look quite raw and also a bit empty and clean to me.
Last edited by Dobson on August 4th, 2016, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChristNolan wrote:Why are you watching shitty bootlegs when the real thing should be out today? Nolan would be sad.
I'm not watching anymore. And I've only watched it a couple times. Like everyone's said here, it's part of the experience for me lol. Seeing a bootleg has never soured my excitement or satisfaction with a trailer.

This looks terrific. I don't want to overreact, being that it's a 30 second recording but damn! Those 30 seconds of trailer are better than any full trailer I've seen this year.

Dobson wrote:From what can be seen, these shots look quite raw and also a bit empty and clean to me.
I cast thee out of Nolanfans ! nah just kidding

This trailer also confirms the Hitchcock's reference in the production name code "Bodega Bay". The last shot with the Stukas sirens and the frightened faces of the soldiers obviously refers to "Birds". Here is the "epic war thriller".

Yeah, I'll wait for the real deal.

Fuck. I can't decide whether I'll watch the bootleg or wait for the official release. Help me out pals