Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
dsus4gtr wrote:
YFR3 wrote:According to an extra interviewed by La Voix du Nord, they shot 6 or 7 takes for that scene. http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/dunke ... 88n3671098
There are scenes from the Interstellar trailers that didn't even make it into the finished film, such as the two holding hands with the rocket launching, the scene where Cooper says, "Murphy's Law doesn't mean that something baaaaad will happen...", and the scene where Chastain is looking back during the fire... All these scenes I felt were great!!!! And, they weren't even used in the movie!!!!!

But, even if Nolan keeps this take in the film - I have no problems. This extra just has a strange look on his face - can we really change how charismatic our faces look when we change our expressions? I would have to ask Nolan - and, if he's okay with it, I'm okay with it.
Those aren't "scenes". They're just bits and pieces of scenes that are already in the movie, just edited out or unused alternate takes.

Is it just me or did the smiling guy from the teaser just change his emotion?

User of Interest wrote:Is it just me or did the smiling guy from the teaser just change his emotion?
Thats hilarious. They did.

Hahaha brilliant

They also changed the background.

It'll be changed some more I'm sure. Same goes for the bodies lying in the front and the soldiers in the back. I love that Nolan has used the cardboard soldiers too. It's great reference for the VFX.

User of Interest wrote:
December 16th, 2016, 10:16 pm
Is it just me or did the smiling guy from the teaser just change his emotion?
May it is from another take!

lol brainfart thought this was the Tenet teaser trailer thread :lol: