Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
trueredsoxfan_58 wrote:note I ran a whois on dunkirkmovie.com and it shows its owned by warner bros. Probably will be going live soon
yeah - someone posted the registration info when they registered the UZRL.

WB also registered http://www.dunkerquelapelicula.com/

MyCocaine wrote:
anepicmoviereviewer wrote:Not up yet. I think it may be out within the next 3 hours or not till tomorrow morning or Monday.
Not this 3 hours bullshit again. People were saying that almost 2 hours ago.

Within an hour and a half or it's not happening.
If it is not up by 7pmEST then most likely Monday.

If memory serves, the Interstellar teaser wasn't up until the Monday after, the first full trailer (with Godzilla) was up at noon that Friday.

My source says the trailer will be up soon.

Why would they upload the trailer and make it private on YouTube today, though, if it's going to be released on Monday? Why wouldn't they do it Sunday night/Monday morning? :think:

Trailer is dropping in 10 minutes peeps. Don't ask me how I know, I just know.

Maybe my local theater was right after all, if it's being released next week. Hope they're wrong tho ;)

cause

I've never been this excited to see a teaser trailer in my life

Barrett wrote:Why would they upload the trailer and make it private on YouTube today, though, if it's going to be released on Monday? Why wouldn't they do it Sunday night/Monday morning? :think:
Studios always do this in case something happens when uploading the video. Having it up in advance is always a smart idea.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:Trailer is dropping in 10 minutes peeps. Don't ask me how I know, I just know.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:Trailer is dropping in 10 minutes peeps. Don't ask me how I know, I just know.
9 minutes now