Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Forum Pro
Law
I was making fun of that douche from before relax

Law wrote:Yo guys 11min
I guess if someone posts this every minute, it's bound to be true at some point, right?

We've all been tricked and made fools of.

So nobody is going to watch the trailer in front of Suicide Squad in their respective countries?

We need that bootleg America. Save us from despair.

Shady1 wrote:
Bale Fan wrote:
Shady1 wrote:Is this the reason they refer to it as a "teaser"? Because they just want to mess with people's heads? It wouldn't surprise me if building the anticipation for this is all part of the plan and we're just letting them take advantage of our interest.
Nah I'm pretty sure it's the teaser itself that is supposed to do the "teasing", not the drama surrounding it.
But, it's Nolan....so......how can you be sure?
But isn't that like the definition of a teaser trailer. And playing with your fans' feelings like that is not cool at all.

MyCocaine wrote:So nobody is going to watch the trailer in front of Suicide Squad in their respective countries?

We need that bootleg America. Save us from despair.
Europe, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why Europe is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has rotted here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to America. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.