Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Surprised the trailer hasn't been released yet. Any moment now, I can feel it.

Here's my picture of someone who could be Tom Hardy visiting the set (not shooting). With the lifejacket.
Last edited by YFR3 on August 4th, 2016, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

A. Put that in spoilers.
B. Doesn't look like Hardy to me.
C. If Hardy crashes his plane on a beach, I think that's confirmation of who's back that is.

Bacon wrote:A. Put that in spoilers.
B. Doesn't look like Hardy to me.
C. If Hardy crashes his plane on a beach, I think that's confirmation of who's back that is.
A/ Done
B/ I zoomed the picture. Same ears, same lips, same chin... but impossible to be sure
C/ that's the reason why I'm pretty sure it's him on the beach. We have a video of that crash scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0FBO87XCGs but not the crash itself. Crazy take by helicopter

When is the teaser suppose to come out again? I tried reading a few pages back to find that info but gave up.

Bale Fan wrote:When is the teaser suppose to come out again? I tried reading a few pages back to find that info but gave up.
Within an hour and 15 minutes.

has a website or a twitter account opened yet?

There was separate video of them crash-landing an RC plane along a narrow band of land with sea on the far side and a strip of water on the beach side. Not sure what day.

If that was meant to be Hardy's crash then he could have survived.