Casting Speculation/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I want a Gary Oldman reunion.

Wes Bentley and David Gyasi again please. More screen time yo.

I just dont want Watanabe as the random asian character. Asano instead. Actually him as the lead would be glorious.

the_red_ninja wrote:Wes Bentley and David Gyasi again please. More screen time yo.
Guaranteed there's going to be an actor or two (or three) from Interstellar. Starting with Batman Begins, it seems like every time Nolan brings in a new actor ("new" as in someone he hasn't worked with yet), he brings them onto the following project. For example,

-Christian Bale in Batman Begins, then The Prestige
-Cillian Murphy & Ken Watanabe in Batman Begins, then Inception
-Tom Hardy, Marion Cotillard, & JGL were in Inception, then in TDKR
-Josh Stewart, Anne Hathaway, & William Devane in TDKR, then brought on for Interstellar

Joaquin Phoenix
Nicole Kidman
Malcolm McDowell
Ian Holm

Lord Shade wrote: Malcolm McDowell

If any of these people are cast, I will honestly lose my shit.

Oscar Isaac

Alicia Vikander

Benedict Cumberbatch

Brie Larson

As for reunions: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, and Tom Hardy.

Matt Damon Would Like to Star in Christopher Nolan's Daredevil

Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane... it's certainly not Matt Damon.

The Oscar-winner may have read comics as a kid, but he can't picture himself playing a superhero such as Batman — like his best friend Ben Affleck is doing in Warner Bros.' upcoming slate of DC Comics superhero movies.

"I think he approached it the right way, which is, 'Can I make a great superhero movie?' rather than, 'Do I want to play a superhero?' I'd consider it if the right thing came along," Damon told the Daily News while promoting his newest film, "The Martian."

He does, however, sometimes wonder about the one that got away.

"For us it was always 'Daredevil' — that's the comic we read when we were kids," says Damon. "But when that one came along (in 2003) I chickened out, because I couldn't tell. I hadn't seen the director (Mark Steven Johnson's) work and I didn't know. So I just said, 'No.' Ben was like, 'I gotta do it.'

"And the movie ended up doing very well, even though I don't think Ben was ultimately very proud of it."

Damon — who proved his action star chops on the Bourne franchise, his fourth installment of which is currently filming — could still don a cape and cowl one day in the future.

"If Chris Nolan came up to me and said, 'I want to do Daredevil,' I would be in."

That seems unlikely, because Charlie Cox is playing the blind vigilante in an acclaimed Netflix series. And Nolan is tied to Warner Bros.' heroes as a director and producer, making him an arch-nemesis of Marvel, which holds the rights to Daredevil.

Damon would, however, be happy to helm one of those $200 million superhero flicks, since directing is his real top future priority.

"Just putting that out there," he joked.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.2372880

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

thegreypilgrim wrote:
Lord Shade wrote: Malcolm McDowell
Sounds interesting and we know it might happen.