Casting Speculation/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Green's screen image is femme fatale, and Nolan has already found "the essense of femme fatale" for his films. This seat is taken.

Where do they find these "unknowns"? Can people just come up to the casting bureau or something

Nomis wrote:Where do they find these "unknowns"? Can people just come up to the casting bureau or something
something like that, i assume

Nomis wrote:Where do they find these "unknowns"? Can people just come up to the casting bureau or something
They do a casting call, asking for something specific and then people show up in front of the casting director and perform something. Then they're watching hours of tapes of candidates and the director chooses the ones he liked best. Something like that, I guess.
Last edited by Panapaok on December 29th, 2015, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'd love to see Eva Green return to a compelling role instead of these crappy femme fatale roles.

Panapaok wrote:
They do a casting call, asking for something specific and then people show up in front of the casting director and perform something. Then they're watching hours of tapes of candidates and the director chooses the ones he liked best. Something like that, I guess.
I see. I guess the casting bureau is probably in England lol

Nomis wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
I see. I guess the casting bureau is probably in England lol
lmao Nomis are you interested as well

lol of course

Do you live in England?

Nomis wrote:lol of course

Do you live in England?
no
but let's make dis happen

It would be too fun to have NF member taken in Dunkirk cast on the major role.