Casting Speculation/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Gary Oldman has just started shooting a thriller with Ryan Reynolds, so it seems that there are slim chances for him as well.

Time to bring Alex Haw back.

Panapaok wrote:Still perplexed about Michael Caine's absence. I thought Nolan would shoehorn him in every movie of his for as long as possible. Maybe he'll join soon, though.
He needs to be casted.
I just can't accept a Nolan movie without him anymore lol.

I know that he is busy with 'The Walking Dead', but it would be so cool to see Andrew Lincoln in this movie! He is British and a damn good actor (just my opinion)!

As long as he doesn't cast this guy I'm happy pappy

What do you have against Redmayne?

How cool could it be if Colin Farrel was in this? :twothumbsup:

Lord Shade wrote:What do you have against Redmayne?
Good question. Maybe because he is a boring, overrated, mediocre oscar bait of an actor with no interesting roles on his curriculum?

prowlercomesaround wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:What do you have against Redmayne?
Good question. Maybe because he is a boring, overrated, mediocre oscar bait of an actor with no interesting roles on his curriculum?
Well, I find his Hawking a wonderful performance. It was Oscar bait, of course, but still,

If he's even going to cast American actor(s) I'm sincerely hoping he'll cast Casey Affleck again. Love that dude. He would be perfect in a ww2 setting.