Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

I doubt it, Nolan's relationship with Warner is stronger than with Legendary. What I wonder is if Nolan will go forward with The Prisoner, he's still interested in that one.

Yeah I don't think that project is a Nolan film either but I think there's a good shot that we'll have a Nolan film by 2016. I've also heard from someone reliable that the rumors about Nolan signing on with Disney is growing more and more lately. Both camps are mum about it though.

TalkOnCorners wrote:Yeah I don't think that project is a Nolan film either but I think there's a good shot that we'll have a Nolan film by 2016. I've also heard from someone reliable that the rumors about Nolan signing on with Disney is growing more and more lately. Both camps are mum about it though.
Star Wars?

TalkOnCorners wrote:Yeah I don't think that project is a Nolan film either but I think there's a good shot that we'll have a Nolan film by 2016. I've also heard from someone reliable that the rumors about Nolan signing on with Disney is growing more and more lately. Both camps are mum about it though.
:o :crazy:

TalkOnCorners wrote:I've also heard from someone reliable that the rumors about Nolan signing on with Disney is growing more and more lately. Both camps are mum about it though.
Rumors that don't exist are growing more and more?

OK.

Yeah I've heard nothing of the sort from anyone.

Yes plesase.

Even better. 2 movies per year. Maybe shot simultaneously :clap: :clap: :clap:

Whatever it'll be, I'm sure Michael Caine will be in it.