Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Samuel R. Jankis wrote:Well he has done a movie no more than every two years since Batman Begins.
Well, this is quite obvious now that his next film will be released in 2017 (or not earlier, at least). That is to say, three years later from Interstellar.

Hurry the fuck up, Nolan.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Hurry the fuck up, Nolan.
Now, now. I'd rather him take his time and make somethin dope as hell. That said

HURRY THE FUCK UP, NOLAN! I'M FUCKIN' DYIN' HEUH!

It's probably for the best that there's a 3 year gap for him. Take his time. Perfect the script, and take a ton of time in pre production planning. This will (likely) be the first time since Memento that he's not following an "original" film with a reboot, remake, or sequel.

Last edited by atilasantos on June 30th, 2015, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sky007 wrote:It's probably for the best that there's a 3 year gap for him. Take his time. Perfect the script, and take a ton of time in pre production planning. This will (likely) be the first time since Memento that he's not following an "original" film with a reboot, remake, or sequel.
Actually, it'll likely be his first time since Following. He followed Memento up with his remake of Insomnia.

HorrorBiz wrote:
Sky007 wrote:It's probably for the best that there's a 3 year gap for him. Take his time. Perfect the script, and take a ton of time in pre production planning. This will (likely) be the first time since Memento that he's not following an "original" film with a reboot, remake, or sequel.
Actually, it'll likely be his first time since Following. He followed Memento up with his remake of Insomnia.
Yes that's what I meant. Memento was the last film that followed an original work.

But what could it beee

Does he ever answer it differently on finishing one project before going on to the next one ?
https://vid.me/WUfn

Well he once said that he already knew what he was doing next while making a film. He knew he was making Inception after TDK, TDKR after Inception and Interstellar after TDKR.. So he probably already knows what he's doing next even if it's only vaguely for himself. He needs time to work it out.