Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
ChristNolan wrote:
BlairCo wrote:I hope Nolan does not do a Blockbuster next. Something smaller, on scale with The Prestige.
Oh look it's this comment again.

He's already said he wants to keep making big films.
I have no problem with Nolan doing Blockbusters. But he's also express desire in doing something a bit smaller.

Nolan blue ballin us hard.

I love that a 40 million dollar movie is considered "a small film".

Even Insomnia cost 46 million.

Nolan has been giving conflicting answers to that question, so it's hard to know what to believe. But I don't think he chooses projects based on budgets. If he finds something "smaller" he wants to do, I see no reason why he wouldn't.

Just saw a interesting periscope with The Playlist and they said Jonathan Nolan wants Chris to make the Howard Hughes Movie 10 years after The Aviator

neb4ever wrote:Just saw a interesting periscope with The Playlist and they said Jonathan Nolan wants Chris to make the Howard Hughes Movie 10 years after The Aviator
welp its been 11 years

jim carrey for hughes

or mcc for morrissey biopic fuck yeah

I'm so sad we are at May 2015 and i still don't know which movie Nolan will release next year :judge: :evil:

Lionheart wrote:I'm so sad we are at May 2015 and i still don't know which movie Nolan will release next year :judge: :evil:
May is still too early.

Sky007 wrote:Nolan blue ballin us hard.
I need a release!

I'm a John G wrote:
neb4ever wrote:Just saw a interesting periscope with The Playlist and they said Jonathan Nolan wants Chris to make the Howard Hughes Movie 10 years after The Aviator
welp its been 11 years

jim carrey for hughes

or mcc for morrissey biopic fuck yeah
Desperate to see it when Nolan said "It's the best thing I ever wrote". Give me Bryan Cranston thou ;)

Matt McC for Hughes, please.

^ Yes, I couldn't be bothered to remember how to spell his name. :P